BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Header

Ear's Halwa

Sunday, November 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAHH!!




yarr..this is a blackforest cake!!i made it for my Ayah's burfday..well my sistas ask me to make a cake for my dad's burfday. we want to make a surprise burfday cake to my dad. So we (me,husna,cik,bgcik and amin) with our dad have a dinner at restaurant which is located at the lake. and yg best tuu..this restaurant have a live musical band that sing a song to each table, so we ask the singer to sing happy birthday song when we call them. And my dad ni plak keep wondering why were the band sing to all other tables but not ours hahah so we juzt give him an answer..1st come 1st serve la ayah..hehe padahal main hentam je sebbaik cam logic..
ok n den when we finish our meals, my brother wink wink to the staff and the staff bring the cakes along with the band singing HAPPYYYYYYY BIRRRTTHHHDAYYYY TOOO U.....my dad was just like so blur n in his head i think "aik camna depa tau besday aku nih?" n my dad br realize that it is his suprise for him when he saw the cake.haha so alhamdulillah the taste is yummy haha..ask them who ate it kay!

2 comments:

redspider said...

that cake is the most delicious one!!!! yummmyyyy!!!! make me 1 when i come back 2 msia...SOON!

Yasmin said...

thanx..
ok balik dlu then i'll make one for u ya..